**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What on earth is up with this????

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
Im there questing away no problems at all, I then join AQ do my part, then I grind some points on arena all fine, then I join AW and in my first fight I am ready it is just agent venom on an armour node and I have my gwenpool who can slice and dice him up but do I get the perfect start? NO the game starts acting out and lag is all iver the place I am trying to swipe back and block and make sure it does not screw me up but no I had no control of that moment causing me to lose half my frickin health I defeated him because the game decides that it has done the damage now to watch me suffer this is the kind of **** that changes my entire mood and makes me not want to play.

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    To paraphrase: Alliance War fight mechanics suffer a much higher degree of lag and unresponsiveness, especially during block/swipe back actions, than during alliance quests and arena. I would agree with this assessment. Consistency across fight stages is paramount. Thoughts @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    I’ve noticed this as well. I’ve always assumed it’s the AIs more complex behaviors causing performance issues as I notice it sometimes on last day AQ and higher level stuff like act 5, LOL, and such.