**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is Karnak considered a Cosmic Champ... ?

Does anyone else have a 4* r1 Karnak? Can anyone confirm that this is a bug? Because this makes no freaking sense otherwise. Karnak needing a Cosimc Catalyst to rank him up?

b5pjan29ngug.png

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Not a bug
    He's 2/3 skill and 1/3 cosmic
  • Darth_MaulkDarth_Maulk Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    Okay. Then tell me why Karnak needs a Cosmic Catalyst. He's a SKILL champ.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Okay. Then tell me why Karnak needs a Cosmic Catalyst. He's a SKILL champ.

He's the son of an inhuman
    Edit: I think it's cool that they did this and would like to see more of it
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Read his description, his bio tells everything you need to know. He takes both class cats at each rank up level
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Uc is mutant and mystic, and karnak is an inhuman and everything about him such as his fighting style is hugely based off being a skill so makes sense.
  • Appleisgod wrote: »

He's the son of an inhuman
    Edit: I think it's cool that they did this and would like to see more of it
    Alrighty then. I didn't even know champs being 2 classes was a thing. I found a YT vid about his backstory and everything [x]. Karnak is the first champ I've ever come across with this sort of thing. And I've been playing for a while. Thanks for the info.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    He's an Inhuman

HOWEVER he refused to take part of the Terrigen mists and as such is just a highly trained human
  • Mr_Otter wrote: »
    He's an Inhuman

HOWEVER he refused to take part of the Terrigen mists and as such is just a highly trained human
    I guess it's painfully obvious that I don't follow Karnak's storyline, huh?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is just because the team wanted him to be like that
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I had no idea who karnak was but it made total sense when I saw him.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    He is born an inhuman but said "yo screw it imma be a badass" and became a skill champ