**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.3 Keys

GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
I’m starting to 100% 5.3 and I was wondering if I have to quit the quest after I used a key on the path I’m on, will I get the key back or will it stay unlocked?

Comments

• Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

I’m starting to 100% 5.3 and I was wondering if I have to quit the quest after I used a key on the path I’m on, will I get the key back or will it stay unlocked?

Stays with you till you complete dude
  • Options

Stays with you till you complete dude
    Ok. Thank you
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    PSA I would do one run through of all to get the completion rewards and then go back and hit 100% in order. I staggered a lot of my early runs between the chapters and would get stuck without the right key without bouncing back to another chapter.
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Also, I was told Chapter 4 is a lot easier than Chapter 3 and I didn't believe them until I 100% chapter 3 and started 4. If you find yourself struggling with 3 don't be afraid to try 4. The bosses are a little tougher but the nodes and paths aren't as bad.
  • Options
    B_Rabbitt said:

Also, I was told Chapter 4 is a lot easier than Chapter 3 and I didn't believe them until I 100% chapter 3 and started 4. If you find yourself struggling with 3 don't be afraid to try 4. The bosses are a little tougher but the nodes and paths aren't as bad.

I already 100% chapter 1 and 4 so I’m starting to do chapter 3.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I spent a lot of time (months) not being able to get past 5.3.1... over this weekend I beat it and am making good progress. I am as far as 5.4.4 without having to spend too many units. 5.4 is much easier than 5.3 - at least so far anyway!
  • Options

I spent a lot of time (months) not being able to get past 5.3.1... over this weekend I beat it and am making good progress. I am as far as 5.4.4 without having to spend too many units. 5.4 is much easier than 5.3 - at least so far anyway!

Yea. I started to 100% 5.4 a few months ago and got stuck on the modok quest so I stopped pushing till like 2 weeks ago and finished it all last week. It wasn’t that hard and youtube videos helped a lot
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★

Yea. I started to 100% 5.4 a few months ago and got stuck on the modok quest so I stopped pushing till like 2 weeks ago and finished it all last week. It wasn’t that hard and youtube videos helped a lot
    Modok was a thorn in my side all day yesterday, bit the bullet in the end and paid my way through it (approx 500 units or so) - progression on hold now for a few days though until war/aq done with for the week