**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Mordo has been changed

TKalTKal Member Posts: 534 ★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Mordo used to only block when he had power gain, no he is being aggressive as **** when you try to hit him with a heavy attack, and if you don't he just blocks. So no more counter play to him I guess.
And also hitting him with an heavy attack doesn't seem to disable his power gain since he has a huge power gain during all the hits of the heavy

He used to be really easy

Comments

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    Hm... this is interesting. I guess I'll see if this happens to me in map 5 in about a few hours. Are you experiencing this in map 5? What is your AQ prestige?
  • TKalTKal Member Posts: 534 ★★
    Hm... this is interesting. I guess I'll see if this happens to me in map 5 in about a few hours. Are you experiencing this in map 5? What is your AQ prestige?

I'm talking about AW, not AQ. Tier 1 in AW
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Fought mordo in AW after the update and didn't notice anything. The AI has certain percentages to do certain action at certain times and you probably just got unlucky while he was in powergain phase. Even before the update he would occasionally throw specials or intercept your heavies while in power gain mode. If you really need a counter I just make sure when his power gain ends he's right below 2 bars of power even if that means I have to shallow evade and block for a bit and not hit him and that gives you lots of room to bait specials.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Member Posts: 109
    There is a version of his ai that will do exactly this. Hold block while in power gain but pop you every time you try to heavy, usually with a special attack. I don't think he's changed but if his ai is in that mode he's a beast who it's really hard to play through.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    Actually i have noticed it sometimes...sometimes he just wouldn't care and hit u while u charge a heavy and sometimes he just sets back and block, and they both happen in the same fight
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Mordo AND HYPERION!!!

Either I have 0.1% luck fighting them or they were just hand selected to receive trolling AI
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Mordo AND HYPERION!!!

Either I have 0.1% luck fighting them or they were just hand selected to receive trolling AI

Lol they r both easy, just killed on one right mini in aw, he was a piece of cake
  • wolfwolf Member Posts: 106
    Yeah, I've noticed that Mordo is harder lately. I used to heavy attack him all the time, but that has been failing very often
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Just faced a crazy Mordo, always going backwards even if I don't move. When I go in he counters. Got hit by a 3rd special and before I could block his next attack he hit me again a split second after the animation ended. Was not like what I'm used to seeing. Maybe I got bad RNG or something.
  • NDK13NDK13 Member Posts: 620 ★★
    Happened to me as well