**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo objective issues

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
1) I noticed if you hit a solo objective, and there's more levels to it, and you do the objective but don't claim the reward yet, you don't get credit for the next level. For example the coral event, if you do 1/10, finish 20 fights, but don't claim it, then you do fight number 21, claim the first reward after that, you won't get credit for a fight done for level 2/20. Can this be fixed? it should behave like milestones in an event.

2) can we please have an option to hide the solo objective popup? We don't need to see it every time we kill someone. just keep it contained in the solo objectives like regular events. Please

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    1) that is by design (according to them)
    2) that would make it harder to get the rewards because of number 1
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Why is that by design? why wouldn't they work like regular events?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    hurricant said:

I do not know their reasoning unfortunately, sorry.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    hurricant said:

Because.
  • While this is by design (this is not meant to be like the other Milestones system), we've heard this from many of our Summoners, and is something that we want to address in the future for our Special Objectives.
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 155 ★★★
    I will second #2. The pop ups after every single fight are beyond annoying. I do however, appreciate the pop up after I have fully completed one of the objectives.