**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Minor Game Issues

Hey everyone, just wanted to start a discussion about a few minor issues in the game. I only have two at the moment but I have no doubt there will be more bugs and issues soon...

1.) So out of no where, my champs seem to be having the green glowing ring around them (the same ones champs get if an arena boost is active on them or if a champion was ranked up or an sig stone/awakening gem was used on them). Problem is, I haven't used or done any of those. My best guess is that Kabam is changing the PI of champions. Again, not a big deal but think the Community deserves to be in the know...

2.) Is anyone else having notification issues for Alliance War? For whatever reason, I keep on getting notifictions on my phone for AW Placement start, AW Attack start and when there are 2 hours left for AW attack. Not a big deal right? Thing is, we don't have an AW going, so I don't understand why I'd get these notifications if we aren't running an AW. I don't recall AW notifications working like that but I may be wrong. It is getting very annoying and hope the dev team can fix the issue soon.

Anyway, I'd like to know if you guys are experiencing any issues or if it's just me.