**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions freeze after 1 hit dash.

Not sure if it's just me, but it happens way to often in the past days and I've blown over 500 units reviving my champs.

Basically, as the title suggests, I dash in but instead of a combo, my champion hits once and then sits there till the opponent combos you to oblivion. Now in arena it might not be a big deal, but in quests, 1 combo from the opponent equals death.

My device is Huawei P30 Pro and I'm running Android 9.

Anyone else facing this?

Comments

• Options
    Hey Pgal, I'm sorry to hear you experienced this issue and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in the dedicated thread below by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The reports we receive in that discussion are instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their contribution, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.