**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Electra broken, again.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
Faced a NC with suicides in AW just now and even with my bleed stacks on him, he evaded like a tweaker that stole your wallet at a rave.

With suicides, it should be 85% less chance to activate evade, right? It seemed to have been fixed before the update, but now right back to the same ****. I'm going to take a wild guess and say Spidey also will have the same thing.

Oh, yes, by the way, said NC also evade-attacked; that is same frame evade and attack at the same time.

Could you just come forward and say this is intentional so we stop talking about it? It's all a load of codswallop.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Did he passively evaded, or only evaded when he had an evade buff?
  • Options
    He had suicides which means 2 debuffs already.
  • Options
    I was asking if he evaded Elektra attacks beofre or after he got an Evade buff from his special 1 ...
  • Options
    Before. After. No difference.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Doesn't he have a controlled evade where BANF pops up? Did you see BANF?
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

NC buff doesn't act the same as Symbiote Spider man's one. It only had more chances to trigger evades, but the total is still reduces by 85% with à debuff
  • Options
    Suicides. 2 debuffs. He evaded before and after his S1. He evaded after I got a bleed on him. He evaded constantly, all night long. It shouldn't be this way.
  • Options
    No BAMF.
  • Options
    I saw suicides and grinned. Went in and he evsded crazily and killed me. I think he got me in 4 hits?
  • Options
    TKal wrote: »

NC buff doesn't act the same as Symbiote Spider man's one. It only had more chances to trigger evades, but the total is still reduces by 85% with à debuff

Is still a buff and it acts like one. You can even nullify it
  • Options
    NC's evade doesn't work more under any buff. Just after his S1 he gets an increased chance......which is still reduced 85%, so we're back to my original question. It's a bug. So it's here.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    The issue seems to be that despite Electra's ability to reduce abilities while the enemy has a Debuff NC was going crazy with 2 on him

I believe this might be an issue similar to BW where that 3% wants to pretend it's a 99% sometimes

But is Elektra's 85% PER Debuff or so long there is a Debuff?
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    TKal wrote: »

Is still a buff and it acts like one. You can even nullify it

Yes it is still a buff and you can nullify it, I never said otherwise.
    But it doesn't act like other "active evades buffs". Electra, Gwenpool, Falcon, BW, etc can avoid all of his evades, buff or not, it is still considered by the game as a passive evade.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Its Kabam up to their usually shenanigans. Wait for a few months you'll get a summoner appreciation month or something which would not be worth it.