Options

Hyperion heavy attack bug

I was playing with my 4 star hyperion in act 4 chapter 1 (quest with the black widow boss) and I went up against a black panther. I was using the parry and heavy technique and got some stunning on black panther. After the first hit of the heavy the stunning expired and just before the second hit could lando black panther was able to use a special attack even though he was already hit. I hope this isn't a silent nerf.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,794 ★★★★★
    Black Panther Civil war can become unstoppable when enemy is strucking by an heavy attack, at a cost of an armor up buff
  • Options
    Z584Z584 Posts: 20

Black Panther Civil war can become unstoppable when enemy is strucking by an heavy attack, at a cost of an armor up buff

It's og black panther
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yeah, this is a bug. First hit of heavy doesn’t “stun” or “pause” (don’t know official word for this) opponent long enough for the second hit to start or for all the hits of the second part. I think that’s why spidermen and evade champs can evade between hits as well
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★

Yeah, this is a bug. First hit of heavy doesn’t “stun” or “pause” (don’t know official word for this) opponent long enough for the second hit to start or for all the hits of the second part. I think that’s why spidermen and evade champs can evade between hits as well

I think you're looking for hitstun. The CPU recovery from hitstun is too short. Probably tweaking it again. I've about had my fill of coming out of the L3 cinematic with the CPU standing next to me like a creep.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★

I think you're looking for hitstun. The CPU recovery from hitstun is too short. Probably tweaking it again. I've about had my fill of coming out of the L3 cinematic with the CPU standing next to me like a creep.
    Dude stop spreading misinformation
    The distance after a special 3 is dependent on the champions animations for it and where the both ended at when it finished.
    If a champ throws the other and they don’t move forward then there will be lots of distance between them. Others end up right next to each other. The recovery from stun is the same. The op hasn’t shown any video info so you can only take what he says with a grain of salt
    What is your problem? Are you trying to build a reputation?

This has been complained about before with the CPU being closer than they should be and able to initiate an attack before you can respond.