**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should I do now?

I'm stuck on this game right now. I can't do any thing besides event quest. I am 1/4 through 100% on act 4. Act five Is really hard right now. I just started doing master eq this month. I have a 24,000 team with 5/50 corvus, 5/50 domino, 5/50 symbiote supreme(still haven't quite mastered him yet, I got him pretty recently), 2/35 venom and 3/45 sparky. I've been playing for about a year and need some tips from more experienced players on how to progress effectively. (I'm also mostly free to play except for occasional good offers.) Also. Should I change up my team? Please and thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I think right now the best way to progress is though alliance quest. Can get a lot of good rank up materials through the glory store. Like T4b, T4cc, T1a/T2a. You’ve got some good 5* champs there, got to get them ranked up. I don’t know what your comfortable with but if you can find an organised map4 alliance, you can get some glory coming in each week. Aq seems the best way to get these rank up materials.

If you need gold, I’d say to do some arena if your really stuck, you don’t have to do to much but it’s helpful for progression, for me i don’t know how many 4* champs I’ve pulled from those phc shard crystals. If I’m bored I’ll try to do some arena, get some milestones.

This is from 4 phc a few weeks ago. These phc were from the arena milestones, but for me it’s more about the gold since my issue right now is gold. For these two 4* champs, you receive around 48 t5 iso. Which I sold for 120k gold. So never sell 4* champs since they are a great source of iso and gold. Arena is a very helpful part of the game, although it can be abit boring. I have found that listening to music, or podcasts, maybe watching a movie while doing arena helps the boringness. 😁

I don’t know if anyone has told you but the best place to spend units would be on mastery’s, or on clearing content with potions and revives. I found it better to use units on content clearing than on crystals offers and bundles. If you post your masteries, the people here can help you. Lots of experienced players on the forums, with different mastery set ups and advice.
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @Savio444 kudos sir, those are some sage advice. OP will do well to practice it.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    bb_81 said:

@Savio444 kudos sir, those are some sage advice. OP will do well to practice it.

Thanks 👍🙂