**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Requirement for alliance

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, just a question I'm new on an alliance that has minimum points for ascending, misions, ad items usage on the weekly missions (sorry for the English, I don't know the name of those on English), what's the best way to achieve those goals?

Comments

• SizzlingSabinSizzlingSabin Posts: 3
    Sounds like you need to look for a different alliance until you get some more play time in. Lots of laid back alliance out there.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I'm at level 60 and already Cavalier, it's just that I never have been forced to get some points to any particular event, so my question is if there some sort of guide to achieve those goals efficiently.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Hey guys, just a question I'm new on an alliance that has minimum points for ascending, misions, ad items usage on the weekly missions (sorry for the English, I don't know the name of those on English), what's the best way to achieve those goals?

I haven't seen an official guide for this anywhere. However, there are some options. I think I know what events you are talking about, I'll use what they're called for me.

For Completion, there is usually a path in heroic with low energy for 3k completion points. That is usually easiest, there is also a story completion for low energy for 1.5 k per pass.

For item use, save all of your 3* boosts you can get from arena. Pop and use just enough for the minimum amount of points. Save the rest for the next item use. (I usually save all my sig stones for use during this).
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Primmer79 said:

Gildenlow said:

I haven't seen an official guide for this anywhere. However, there are some options. I think I know what events you are talking about, I'll use what they're called for me.

For Completion, there is usually a path in heroic with low energy for 3k completion points. That is usually easiest, there is also a story completion for low energy for 1.5 k per pass.

For item use, save all of your 3* boosts you can get from arena. Pop and use just enough for the minimum amount of points. Save the rest for the next item use. (I usually save all my sig stones for use during this).
    Excelent advise, I really appreciate it.