**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - June 27 [MERGED THREADS]

13»

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

Woozie said:

The thing I find real frustrating is they'll say "scheduled"
    I, or no one else received mail mentioning this, just say it's emergency or the game has unexpectedly crashed - stop lying.

This was an error when putting the message up, but is not a priority to change right now. Our priority is getting the game back up and running.
    Now that you have time, can you make sure the next time this happens it doesn't say "scheduled"?
    Lol you think they plan emergency maintenance?
    "can you make sure the next time (the game goes down) it doesn't say "scheduled" (as it obviously isn't)."

What are you on about?
  • So I started a master rift and was going to complete, if you’re wondering what I got from my path well it was a four star awakening gem which I was excited for but then the game was down and I wasn’t able to finish the quest.
    If anyone can help me I don’t know what to do and I don’t know how to send an email to kabam, please help
    My device: iPhone 6s +
    Provider: T-Mobile
  • I would like to be at least reimbursed for the shards I lost to open the rift
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Kpatrix said:

Is there any way you guys can check on if people were in a rift ? I was in my most likely last heroic to get shards for my last epic now I’m going to miss out

We'll make sure that anybody that missed out on finishing a rift because of this downtime gets their Coral back, like we did last time.
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85

Kpatrix said:

Is there any way you guys can check on if people were in a rift ? I was in my most likely last heroic to get shards for my last epic now I’m going to miss out

We'll make sure that anybody that missed out on finishing a rift because of this downtime gets their Coral back, like we did last time.
    Getting the corals back won't mean that he'll again get the 4* AG mate if he starts the rift again
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147

We're back! The game is now out of Emergency Maintenance. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to correct this short downtime.

i've been out of patience with kabam for some time now, this is just more salt being poured on the wounds, and to add more insult to injury, you tell me that it's my connection i need to check? check yourself kabam, you have been way out of line for far too long.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147

We're back! The game is now out of Emergency Maintenance. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to correct this short downtime.

there's far more worse things kabam needs to correct than this "short downtime".
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Woozie said:

Woozie said:

The thing I find real frustrating is they'll say "scheduled"
    I, or no one else received mail mentioning this, just say it's emergency or the game has unexpectedly crashed - stop lying.

This was an error when putting the message up, but is not a priority to change right now. Our priority is getting the game back up and running.
    Now that you have time, can you make sure the next time this happens it doesn't say "scheduled"?
    Lol you think they plan emergency maintenance?
    At this point I try to because it is very expected
    Its only happened twice that I know of since before january.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    AshPika said:

Kpatrix said:

Getting the corals back won't mean that he'll again get the 4* AG mate if he starts the rift again
    That is true. When I landed on the path leading to 1 5-Star Class Signature Stone (+5), I wished emergency downtime kicks in.
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85

AshPika said:

Kpatrix said:

That is true. When I landed on the path leading to 1 5-Star Class Signature Stone (+5), I wished emergency downtime kicks in.
    Ouch, feel you man
This discussion has been closed.