**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Four star Rank up requirements

Since the introduction of act 6 I have to expand my five star roster. But at the same time I want to expand my four star roster for other content. Ranking up four stars is expensive and I can just use the resources on five stars instead. I’m suggesting lowering the requirements for ranking up a summoners four stars. This could help expand both 5 and 4 star rosters while focusing on different content within the game

Comments

• Options
    Josh_Boss15Josh_Boss15 Posts: 13
    @

Expanding your 4*s is your own personal account choice. I don’t see why you would need to if you are already doing act6 and focusing on it. I’ve ranked up many 4* to max and it simply would not be fair if a new player who already has much more access to resources, to be able to cheaply get a 5/50 champ

It is a personal choice but what I’m trying to say is that it’s very expensive to upgrade four stars while they serve close to no worth after the introduction of act 6