**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quest Energy Usage

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
I would request Kabam not to use any energy for explored paths by individual summoners in monthly, story or daily quests, just as in Alliance War or Quest, this makes it easier for all summoners to play and enjoy the game more avidly.

I have recently started exploring ACT4 for 100%, but almost each chapter's individual quest got 8-9 lanes, most of them were explored, but just for 5% of the remaining you have to spend another full set of energy.

kindly take this issue under consideration as after certain point of time it makes a bit boring and irritating. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @kabam

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

I would request Kabam not to use any energy for explored paths by individual summoners in monthly, story or daily quests, just as in Alliance War or Quest, this makes it easier for all summoners to play and enjoy the game more avidly.

I have recently started exploring ACT4 for 100%, but almost each chapter's individual quest got 8-9 lanes, most of them were explored, but just for 5% of the remaining you have to spend another full set of energy.

kindly take this issue under consideration as after certain point of time it makes a bit boring and irritating.

As stated already, its been reduced from 3 to 2, which as a newer player, it greatly benefits you vs those of us who did it while it was 3 per step.
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    yep. it was reduced two months after i had it 100%. was a bit angry at the time.
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Dang I didn't realize it was reduced to 2. I had Act 4 explored in 2016 and the chapter that made me the most angry was the Jane Foster chapter that required ~1400 energy to explore the entire thing. New players have got is a lot easier in this game than the long-time players with the introduction of Summoners Journey Objectives and the increased rewards for Monthly Event Quests. Be thankful for what you have because it hasn't always been that nice for everybody.