**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I just can't seem to kill The Champion Last 10%

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
Team .
45/45 Spidergwen
45/45 Loki
55/55 Killmonger
55/55 Mordo
65/65 Void

Im at him , i used the compensation we got and more ( compensation i got 2 singles and 2 team revives left).
I just can't seem to kill him , my best try was 4 Prowess with Spidergwen then idk what happend and i died.
i don't know what to do now . i don't want to just quit. What am i doing wrong? I play with spidergwen i parry then heavy , then i hit till his sp1 is ready then bait it out and dash in and out and sometimes misses the dexterity . afterwards if slow is almost done then i try to bait out a heavy to throw another heavy at him i do this but sometimes i go back and while i go back i die cause of him charging me. i would please like some advice , i really don't know anymore

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I used R3 She Hulk, and to be honest I wouldn't even mess with that fight without her
  • Options
    Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    edited June 2019
    Anxiety man. Just breathe slowly and don't panic or worry about it, you'll get it.

I know it's not easy, it is a big trap setup to drain your units before you even get to that moment, and then if you panic and can't get it done... You don't want to quit and start over so you either throw $$ or quit and save again
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/guN0aktAI1Y

See vid above for best way to take with Mystic champs. If you have Mystic Dispersion your Loki can take him easy. Otherwise you’ll need to boost some health up on SG and play perfect.
  • Options
    Acehole77Acehole77 Posts: 11
    Good job !!!
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Im in the same boat. Just had my first run and I blew an easily 10 revives on him. My thumbs were DONE. Hopefully Ill be able to tackle it tomorrow.

Good job my man!