**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI specials while YOU’RE blocking

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
I know there are a number of bugs one of them is the AI throwing specials while you are Hitting into THEIR block. THIS IS NOT THAT....

While you are holding block the AI (unprovoked) is spamming specials. They are also throwing heavies unprovoked but that is only really negative when fighting quake...

I went into ROL just to see what kind of shock damage nebula does; Only reason I was recording... I was holding block the entire time and the AI just threw specials... twice.

While I get this may not seem like a big deal, when Korg will just throw a special 1 unprovoked and it’s unblockable, or you are intentionally trying to push to a sp2 for whatever reason. This is kind of a big deal. Takes away a viable strategy

I noticed it first about a month ago but it was fixed with an update. Now after updating to 24 it’s happening again.

https://youtu.be/4N8Qt6MUoAQ

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Not gone a lie is rare ther use sp when you blocking but the AI is wierd at time