UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Buff Toggle (Unstoppable) shows an active buff even when it's been cancelled by Slow

AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
I know this because unstoppable was appearing 100% of the time when fighting using Spider-Gwen vs Hulk on this node (Slow reduces the chance by 100% but buff boost node increases it by 50%), and I thought I was just getting super unlucky RNG. I accidentally used a heavy on him while he was unstoppable, and he was knocked down by it, then I tried hitting him during the same buff and was able to do a combo even though the unstoppable buff was shown as active. Please fix this. We shouldn't have to guess whether a buff is really active or just pretending to be.