Options

6.2.6 champion rebug questions

Do people getting refunded items from this bug also Get punished under new refund rules? Will you actually refund any items used, or will it be another batch of everyone gets the same thing?
Since an announcement went out saying it was fixed and wasn't.

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

It’s not a refund
    It’s compensation
    Two very different things in practice

No I think he’s asking if people who bought units to fight champion realized he was bugged and got a refund for said units
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300

It’s not a refund
    It’s compensation
    Two very different things in practice

A refund is when you're given back what you paid or used to acquire or do something

Compensation is when you are awarded something based on pain, suffering, dissatisfaction...
    In this case i would like my resources refunded to my account... I'm not worried about the people that are unhappy but didn't spend anything
  • Options
    It's been 3 days since you admitted knowing about the content being bugged! Are you ever going to answer any of the people that lost items .... you told us you fixed the bugs . You made a big deal assuring us that it was fixed. This was untrue. This should be an easy decision, man up and fix your mistake, that you have already admitted to knowing was there.
  • Options
    No wonder why nothing ever gets done, fellow customers think it's funny when kabam takes 2400 units and doesn't do anything to reimburse their customers. Or even care to answer
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Act 6 and AQ ... I suspect they are still working on the compensation packages. Considering its been 3 weeks + since they released bugged AQ, it would be safe to assume any compensation for bugged 6.2 will not come until AQ compensation package is out.
  • Options
    Ultra8529 said:

Act 6 and AQ ... I suspect they are still working on the compensation packages. Considering its been 3 weeks + since they released bugged AQ, it would be safe to assume any compensation for bugged 6.2 will not come until AQ compensation package is out.

Packages are bs. The entire community gets a bunch of free stuff and the people that get punished by bugs get nothing for what they spent. Imo they won't do anything for anyone. As a company they'd rather have a 10k customer stop spending or playing then reimburse them a few pots for their mistakes