**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need work on Hulk Buster

Well buster should seriously get Arc overload, not only for ironman family, but actually its ironman himself in a giant ironman suit. So logically if ironman gets arc overload why not buster?
And its Hulk buster we are talking, shouldnt his attack is comparable with hulk? If not, where is the valuation of the name 'Hulk Buster'? How can he bust Hulk if his attack isnt atleast same as hulk?

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    He gets busted by hulk, therefore hulk bustered
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Hulk butter needs to be hulk buster again.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I could see him kinda pulling a Phoenix

When dropped below 20% health he absorbs all his armor up to regen 5% health per armor up

Or have him gain like 0.2-1% health whenever an armor up expires

And if we're talking HULK BUSTING then maybe also give his specials the ability to turn Fury into 80% potency (scaled off the fury) weakness or just give him some weakness on specials

Little sustain, a little attack drop… I could see him also like KG with much weaker but much more freaquent healing and better armor (and weakness)
  • His attack is just fine, he can one shot Red Hulk
    #GetintheBinM8
    #HulkBusted
  • But I see where you are coming from jokes aside
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    He should at.least get some sort of advantage against the Hulks in the game.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    He should at.least get some sort of advantage against the Hulks in the game.

Something similar to Karnak? Give him a passive boost against science champs??
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    Agreed he hits like a pillow And is mostly garbage now

Thats why he is nicknamed Pillow Hands lmao!