**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you guys think of my 5* roster?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
Hey fellow Summoners!

I've been playing for almost seven months now (started pretty slow; still not uncollected as I haven't been focusing on the Story Quest enough), and I have accrued 4 5* Champions. They are shown below in the order I got them.

What do you guys think? Who should I focus on? With regards to synergies, I've got Ant Man and Ghost as 3*s for Wasp, along with 4* unranked Karnak and 3* Black Bolt.

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Medusa
  • AneurysmAneurysm Posts: 14
    Venom, and get him awakened
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Nice start. Medusa venom and wasp great on offense and Mordo for D. But I feel after 7 months you should be further along.
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    Venom, Medusa, Wasp, in that order.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

Nice start. Medusa venom and wasp great on offense and Mordo for D. But I feel after 7 months you should be further along.

Yeah, I've been moving pretty slow. First couple months I barely got anything done. I finally got into a good alliance, so it's been picking up dramatically of late.
  • Legendary_MZ15Legendary_MZ15 Posts: 22
    Venom
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Venom, simple and extremely effective, get him up to rank 3 and he will carry you to the collecotr
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    JohnHS said:

Hey fellow Summoners!

I've been playing for almost seven months now (started pretty slow; still not uncollected as I haven't been focusing on the Story Quest enough), and I have accrued 4 5* Champions. They are shown below in the order I got them.

What do you guys think? Who should I focus on? With regards to synergies, I've got Ant Man and Ghost as 3*s for Wasp, along with 4* unranked Karnak and 3* Black Bolt.

Absolutly insane
    Venom is best
    Medusa cuz no dupe 2
    Wasp really insane damage but really glasscanon like, even more then trash panda
    Mordo is alright for aw def