**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

List of things that shouldn't exist in ANY Game:

Punished for doing well, in this case fighting well but because of a lack of damage output results in a timeout and you lose 50% health.
Punished for failures of the developers, i.e. Crashes that again lead to health loss in this case
Lack of sympathy from the developers , i.e. Them taking responsibility for the game not performing well and not doing anything for the players benefit seriously does the grandmaster not have the same lofty standards for the contest to uphold as the collector did or used to before the 12.0 fiasco which introduces one of the worst mechanics in diminishing returns.
Purposefully designing what feels like stronger AI for the same character that a player can use but the character doesn't seem to perform as good under the players control, i.e. Evasion abilities seemingly to trigger more frequently for the AI than when the player uses them looking at Spidey and NC
These are a few things I believe should not exist in or part of a games life cycle.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I agree for the most part but 2 points you have the time out and evasion example aren't very accurate. There's many games that have time out mechanics like many MMO RPGs that have timed raids, Boxing games have timed matches etc. No matter how well you play if you don't have the right equipment or in this case champions you can't finish that fight. It is not the games fault you chose to bring the wrong champion to the fight and it is not unfair because many champions exist that can finish AQ day 5 bosses and AW bosses in one go. Also the stronger AI for the same character is something that has been brought up many times and many player including myself tested this out on multiple occasions. Even in this months spidey quest I tested this out myself and brought spiderman to fight spiderman in chapter 3 of the quest and both were evading near equal amounts of times the same can be said for nightcrawler as I did the same testing with heroic quest nightcrawlers. It may seem the opponent evades more but that is simply skewed perception or bad rng, when you really test it the champions perform equally as good in your controls or not.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You forgot crying.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2017
    in mario, if you dont reach the flag before time runs out...you die, life completely lost. if your console froze, you got to start all over.

to your point, if you fought well and only lose 50% of your health, go back in with a 10-20% attack increase from "courage" mastery.

"the developers not doing anything to the players benefit" - have you not checked out this months calendar? its loaded with great freebies and all we have to do is log in!

if you arent looking for a challenge this game isnt for you. AI should be difficult to fight, otherwise the game wouldnt hold interest as the competitive nature of the game would disappear.

its absurd that you feel like you're being punished and if thats the case, why play?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    I agree with the health penalty due to game problems ... That costed me something like 600 extra units to complete a path in LoL, just because I revive, use potions, enter the battle and ... Game crashes.
    Instant K.O. , lose all health. Crash recovery system didn't worked once in 15 or more crashes.
    I contacted support to know if there is any way to know in which battles I lost without taking or giving damage, and recover the units that I spent for nothing. They did nothing and they blamed my phone. I have no fault that I'm reporting this crashes for more than a year and they didn't fix them yet ...