Chill AQ Focused Alliance Needs 2 - ~150-200k Players

BlueLightBlueLight Posts: 7
edited June 30 in Alliance Recruitment
In SnapShire, we focus on growing our Champs for future Wars. We use Line chat, which is the only requirement. Donations are mandatory but can be ANY amount you like? 1 good, sure! Whatever you feel like giving. Currently running maps 3, 4. If you’re active we want you! Great rewards with our group and the best part is that we understand real life stuff comes first! Feel free to add me on Line chat using my number. 6603732974 My IGN is Błūe and I’m the leader! We’d love to have you and you’ll love our rewards! Thanks!

Comments

• BlueLightBlueLight Posts: 7
    We can be more flexible on the rating 100k-300k all good! I hope we find one more! This advertisement brought us the best member yesterday. Just need one more for our awesome, close knit bunch of nerds to call family. Chill and understanding, yet driven to exceed! If that’s you, find me at 6603732974 on Line chat or my IGN is Błūe. SnapShire is up and coming! Beware!
    We’ve decided with the caliber of replacements coming in, that we’d like to replace some non actives! Anyone feel free to hit us up!
    Please hit me up, we’re still taking one more!
    We’d like to have a few more if anyone is interested, we’ve had good turnout! Thanks so much all!