Options

When will we hear anything about Collosus buff?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Would be nice to have some kind of update. Also when will R3 materials be released for 6*s?

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Probably will be able to get a 3:45 6* in 6:3
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    It's way too long about any news on collosus
  • Options
    Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Posts: 3,598
    At the moment we don't have anything to offer, but when we do we'll make sure to update y'all! We're currently running playtests, but that's all I can give you with Colossus! As for the latter, I don't have any information on that either. Sorry!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    Colossus will probably be around the Fall. As for 6*s, my thoughts are around the end of Act 6 perhaps.
  • Options

At the moment we don't have anything to offer, but when we do we'll make sure to update y'all! We're currently running playtests, but that's all I can give you with Colossus! As for the latter, I don't have any information on that either. Sorry!

Thank you, I’m just really excited. Part of me is hoping n praying y’all decide to buff the whole list haha
  • Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271
    colossus buff will be metal cant wait to see the shine from his newness
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Would be dope if they redesigned his outfit to reflect on his buffed update lol
  • Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Don't hope he will be God Tier, because I don't believe.
  • Options
    CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    Originally I was pissed because he won the vote. Oh how times change lol.

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

All i know is i hope the buff is a good one...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★

I thought there was going to be a rework every 2 months?
    Not sure where you got that information.
  • Options

I thought there was going to be a rework every 2 months?
    Not sure where you got that information.
    First time I’ve ever seen you behind bars. Don’t worry I was too last week but they were real bars :/