5* the Thing and generic awakening gem for void?!

DLG1987DLG1987 Member Posts: 13
Hello guys. I just pulled a 5* Thing and I am wondering if its worth To rank up. Also I have a generic awakening gem for 4* should I use it on my 5/50 void?
Thanks

Comments

• MDarwishMDarwish Member Posts: 68
    He's great without doped.. Used it on Void or save for Aegon, AA, Omega Red.... Extra
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Member Posts: 128
    Rank him up he is crazy with proper build up
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes for both
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Member Posts: 62
    Double yes
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    You have got 4 yes's...oh **** wait...I thought this was AGT...lol :smile:

Yea mate yes for both....
  • DLG1987DLG1987 Member Posts: 13
    What synergys should I have for Thing?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The Heimdall synergy so you get the indestructible when you die and The Champion synergy (I don't remember precisely what it does but it's something about gaining furies when hit during that indestructible period).

These two synergies are absolutely necessary if you want to use The Thing for offensive purposes.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,406 ★★★★★

The Heimdall synergy so you get the indestructible when you die and The Champion synergy (I don't remember precisely what it does but it's something about gaining furies when hit during that indestructible period).

These two synergies are absolutely necessary if you want to use The Thing for offensive purposes.

I would not say "necessary" because if you build up his furies he's a banger without the cheat death synergy. But man oh man is he fun with that synergy. It takes a little practice to master, but being able to whack opponents with 20K mediums and 14K lights for the entire fight is pretty sweet.

I took my 5-star to r4, unawakened, and he's a blast. You won't regret doing the same IMO.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • DLG1987DLG1987 Member Posts: 13
    So I star the fight taking hits until I "die" building up the Fury's right? Then get revived by Heimdall an then start smashing? Any other tip? Thanks for the guys 😉
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I would not say "necessary" because if you build up his furies he's a banger without the cheat death synergy. But man oh man is he fun with that synergy. It takes a little practice to master, but being able to whack opponents with 20K mediums and 14K lights for the entire fight is pretty sweet.

I took my 5-star to r4, unawakened, and he's a blast. You won't regret doing the same IMO.
    Alright man. I'm not a Thing player but I really like how he works. I'm trying to learn more stuff about him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    Still waiting to pull him myself.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Member Posts: 693 ★★
    Thing is great even unduped, took mine up as the first r4 on my second account. Takes some ramp up but lots of fun to use. Generic OK for Void, but depends on where you in the game wrt to using it on other champs. He's still pretty great unduped so I would run him like that for a while and see where you are in game and what you might need in 4* going forward
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    The Heimdall synergy isn’t necessary, as the Champion synergy already gives him indestructible. However, it can be used as a fail safe if you mess up. The Hela-Angela synergy is also useful, so you’re not stuck at 1%. So essentially: Thing, Hela, Angela, Champion, and maybe Heimdall