**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD5 for all classes

Why not change each class mastery to just be a variant on Mystic dispersion for that class? I'd bet sales of class cores would skyrocket

Comments

• BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    It would also completely negate the MD mastery! RDT'S for everyone!!!!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Not a good idea since mystic dispersion is always discussed in nerf threads
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Maybe just for science since that class sucks
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I think "Pure Skill" should award Skill champions a controlled evade (similar to Nightcrawlers BANF evade), and maybe keep the current ability of ignoring armor. "Mutagenesis" should decrease the duration of all debuffs. The rest of them are fine as is I think.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited August 2017
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I think "Pure Skill" should award Skill champions a controlled evade (similar to Nightcrawlers BANF evade), and maybe keep the current ability of ignoring armor. "Mutagenesis" should decrease the duration of all debuffs. The rest of them are fine as is I think.

Now this I can get behind. Don't change MD or copy it but instead make other class specific masteries actually useful in some way.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Just thought of one for Science, Energy Resistance as it is but add a chance to Break Armor.
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    edited August 2017
    The other class masteries are a joke, pre v12 pure skill was effective now it's not.

I always find nay sayers on the forums and well go on with it but the fact is no one in the game buys the other class cores or uses them period. This would level the playing field