**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Timer not activating Swashbuckler

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
NC is one of my favorite champs to use in harder content (especially 5.2) and is one of my best defenders… and if I'm quite honest I enjoy fighting him more than Classic Spidey due to the animation helping the player actually see the Evade better

I'm not one who normally tries to activate Swashbuckler because the twerp almost always evades or doesn't hold the shield but I had Vision so I decided to use his L1 to keep NC holding so he could switch

3 things

1. He was hitting me out of block MID COMBO without evading... it could have been because I was using a "slow combo" like I was trying to stall for more regen with Wolvy but I thought I'd mention it just in case

2. Twice in the fight I'd hit him while he had his timer and it disappeared halfway through

3. Even when the timer did the full countdown he didn't switch into Swashbuckler

Was in war
Used vision
iPhone 6s
latest software on phone and game

Comments