**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who would win #2

2»

Comments

• C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    Iceman
    I'm not well versed in comics, so initially I was going to go off logic and say Human Torch. After reading some facts posted, definitely seems like Iceman hands down.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Human Torch

Who ever reacts quicker wins. Iceman cannot survive Human torches Nova Blast of 1,000,000 degrees, but if Iceman gets the jump he would freeze Johnny storm solid. Ice man has actual training with thr X-Men.

I just wanted to win
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Iceman
    He literally froze Hell, like in the expression when hell freezes over...

• Username6435Username6435 Posts: 26
    Iceman
    Despite comic history and physics, Human Torch is just terrible at torching anything in this game, especially humans.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★

Despite comic history and physics, Human Torch is just terrible at torching anything in this game, especially humans.

To be fair, he excels at torching fire based entities.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Iceman
    Isn't Iceman also able to remake himself from the water particles in the atmosphere or something like that?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Iceman

Isn't Iceman also able to remake himself from the water particles in the atmosphere or something like that?

Yes he is he got vaporized before and reformed he is almost immortal in ice form