**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

 IPHONE 7 

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
To all those who play MCOC on iPhone 7, Just wanted to ask how does MCOC hold up on the iPhone 7? Roughly how long do loading screens take, etc. Cause I’m thinking of getting one. (If u can could you also attach a video of in game fights and loading screens, thanks)

Comments

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    it works perfectly for me.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I had an iPhone 7 it broke n now play on my iPhone6s both run the game perfect
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I had iPhone 6s and it still works fine but I upgraded to the X so 7 should work just fine no lag besides the regular Kabam kind
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yeah the game runs great on my 7, I don’t count the seconds of every loading time lol but they’re short.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Works pretty good... starting to get lag i didnt use to have but works fine...
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I was playing on the 7 plus for a couple of years before I recently switched to an XR. Honestly, I cannot tell the difference. It's still pretty smooth
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Runs great for me. Loading is real quick, but this is the only time ive ever played on an iphone. Before that, was a cheapo LG android and anything faster than that.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just switched to an XR but my 7+ still runs the game great. No lag.