**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long did it take for you to master Ghost style?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    edited July 2019
    Well it depends on how you play her, there are two ways, the parry heavy way and the phase then hit way, took me about 3 days to get them both down due to her slow heavy
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm far from the best but I have a 5/50 on my second account and I can consistently hit 18k+ S2s with her.
    I don't have a wasp so have to make do without her.

I hit a few heavies to get some furies up, build up to S2 then either parry, dash back then S2 or if I'm unable to parry I bait a heavy then dash back and counter that with the S2.
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Several hours straight IMO. I tried probably a dozen times for 30 minutes each and got no where. Watched pro videos many times, studied them... decided I was going to get it and after a couple hours I FINALLY got the very basic mechanics. I have been using her religiously to farm potions from ROL and running EQ with her for about a month and a half and I am just now at a point where I feel proficient enough to use her on on most opponents in a variety of situations. One of the hardest things for me was still keeping it together when opponents weren’t “cooperating”, adjusting, and then regaining control of the fight.