**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fixing a problem with AQ and AW rewards handouts when you're kicked?

So I recently got kicked from my previous alliance. Don't worry; I understand why they did that, and I have no hard feelings about that.
But there was an accident that meant that an officer kicked me after the final day's rewards and the AQ week rewards. A complete accident by that officer, but it meant that I missed out on my weekly rewards. And that sucks.
And I've also heard problems of this system being potentially exploited in the upper tiers of Alliance War, with Season Rewards. After investing a lot of resources into their alliance's war season, they're kicked right before the end of the season, leaving them with ZERO rewards for their investment.
I believe this to be a fairly significant problem. And I think I might have a potential way to fix it.
With AQ, affected parties (say me, for instance) receive rewards equivalent to what their alliance got for that AQ week. The Peak Milestone AND ranked rewards. But it's tuned down based on their participation. For each day that they contribute to (that means kill at least, say, one enemy on the map for that day), they receive 20% of the rewards, scaled down if necessary. So in my case, I would have gotten 4 greater glory crystals (20% of a t4cc), and 1 glory crystal (10% of a t4cc). So for each day I contributed to, I would receive rewards equivalent to 20% of that. So that would be 18% of a t4cc, meaning I'd get 9 t4cc fragment crystals. And obviously that would mean I'd get full rewards if I had contributed to all 5 days, which I did in this scenario.

For AW Season Rewards, it'd work in a similar fashion. For each war you contributed to (so probably at least one attacker kill or defender kill), you would get a % of the normal Season Rewards, up to 100% rewards at a certain number of wars. Say at 5. This could also be a normal thing in the event that players don't get into enough wars to get Season Rewards in the current system. For each war they participate in, they secure themselves 20% of the Season Rewards that the alliance will receive at the end of the season. I can see this process potentially being awkward for certain items in the season rewards, but hey. This is just a potential idea.

But let's say you're that unlucky guy who gets kicked from 2 alliances during a season of AQ or AW. Oof.
Well in that case, it gets a bit more complex.

Let's say you help out in 2 AQ days in Alliance A, who recieves Reward A. And then you help out with 2 more days for Alliance B, who recieves Reward B. You get kicked, or leave, Alliance B before the week's rewards come out.
In this case, you would receive 40% of Alliance A's rewards, and 40% of Alliance B's rewards. Pretty simple, right?

Now let's say you help out with 4 wars in Alliance C, who places in Gold 2, and then 6 wars in Alliance D, who places in Silver 1.
Now this is where it gets a bit more complex. You recieve 5 20% reward bits, and it starts from the top rewards applicable. So you would get 80% of the Gold 2 rewards, and 20% of the Silver 1 rewards.

I really don't want to hear that people have to deal with this sort of fallout from some people in alliance leadership roles being jerks. Yes I have a feeling this might have an exploit, but 1) I can't think of any personally, so I want to hear other peoples' thoughts, and 2) It's just a potential solution, and a work in progress. If we can discuss this a bit more, I think we could refine these ideas, and have a better system for fixing this problem. So please guys, what are your thoughts? I really want to see this get explored a bit.