**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buff Suggestion Yay or Nay: Falcon (extended version)

Falcon:

**Intro**

So I had this idea of changing older champs' mechanics. One of my ideas is making Falcon a "support-ramp up" hybrid. The goal is to make bad, old champs slightly above average. Giving them powerful synergies with newer champs would also make sense for Kabam business wise I assume

Im not sure how difficult this would be to code, or if it would even be worth it. But if it IS possible, then do you guys think Kabam should? Or maybe use it for another future champ? (ie. Bullseye, Spiderman version 18263, etc)

**Abilities**

- Passive: Redwing no longer remains Locked On mutants 20% shorter.

- Passive: Activating Redwing gives all champs (including Falcon) a 5% increase in Crit Rating. Note: awakened = automatically activated

- Passive: Once per fight, dashing back+holding block for 0.5* seconds grants "Redwing Upgrade". Maximum of 6 upgrades, each giving Falcon up to +2.5% Crit Rating per upgrade

- Awakened Ability: Each "Redwing upgrade" increases all champions' Crit Rating by up to 2.5% of base. Falcon deactivates Redwing (returning all champs' Crit to original) upon losing a match

- Note: Falcon retains old passive and awakened abilities

- Note: "Redwing Upgrade"s start at +1.0%, increases with sig level

- Note: Each "Redwing Upgrade" takes 0.5s longer per upgrade

**Animations**

- Special 2: Begins exact same way as old, but covers more ground. Ends with a second hit.

- Special 2: First hit same speed as Gamora's Special 1

- Special 2: Second hit stabs opponent with wingtips. Most of damage + 15%+ Crit Chance + Physical Resistance Reduction from old Special 2 passive done here

- Heavy: Something that kinda looks like IMIW's Special 1, but with GPS guided missiles instead of energy blasts

**Synergies**

- Daredevil/Netflix: Each "Redwing Upgrade" grants additional +16.67% to nullify all defensive abilities. Note that Falcon has up to 6 upgrades, and Redwing assists all champs when Falcon is awakened (basically ramped up True Accuracy)

- Iron Man/Superior: Allows Falcon to gain 2 (or 3, im undecided) "Redwing Upgrade"s per fight. He still has to dash back+hold block

- Hawkeye/Ronin: Falcon has a 4% chance to bleed (or stun, im undecided) per crit

- Nick Fury: Redwing remains operational even after Falcon is K.O'ed

Buff Suggestion Yay or Nay: Falcon (extended version) 4 votes

Yay
100%
LibertyPrimeV1Thi101FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLD_Studios97 4 votes
Nay (idk what i just read)
0%
Nay (too OP)
0%
Nay (too complicated/difficult)
0%
Nay (other)
0%

Comments

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    This is a repost. Idk how to delete my other post in General.