**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Homesick Crystals

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
Regarding the new homesick crystal in the special tab..

With all these shards we’re collecting through objectives, are we only able to get a 2*- 4* champ?

Will there be other Spider crystals for uncollected or cavalier status for a shot at 5* champs that we can use these shards on?

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I havent completed uncollected, so I dunno if there’s an offer for a legendary spiderverse crystal of sorts. The only way to get five star spiderverse champs is thru the regular and featured five star ones. Also cavalier and grandmaster crystals.
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

I havent completed uncollected, so I dunno if there’s an offer for a legendary spiderverse crystal of sorts. The only way to get five star spiderverse champs is thru the regular and featured five star ones. Also cavalier and grandmaster crystals.

Yeah for sure...

I’m speaking specifically about these shards we’re gathering through objectives. Seems odd to only offer up to 4* champs.
  • Options

No i dont think you have to be uncollected to get the homesick (4 to 5) crystal cause seatin dosen't have that option to get a homesick crystal that is 4 to 5 star even tho he completed uncollected
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Gkohler said:

Regarding the new homesick crystal in the special tab..

With all these shards we’re collecting through objectives, are we only able to get a 2*- 4* champ?

Will there be other Spider crystals for uncollected or cavalier status for a shot at 5* champs that we can use these shards on?

There's only one way currently observable to obtain a chance at a 5 star spiderverse character,and that is a 20% chance (yes a legendary homesick crystal) but to obtain this you have to complete the epic class trip 100% and to be able to unlock the epic difficulty you have to be uncollected.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’ve been waiting 2 years to pull 2* spider Gwen when I missed her back during Battleream: Homecoming, so I’m decently content with my chances
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    wejfajdf why
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    These garbage crystals fit very well with trips, which have master level rewards for epic difficulty, heroic level rewards for master difficulty and so on