**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hows 6* mordo?

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
Pulled my first 6* yesterday and it turned out to be mordo. Not what i was expecting, i was looking for an offensive champ to clear the act5 content. So that being said any summoners here who use mordo on the offense atleast in quests? I know that he is a great defender but I am just trying to find a silver lining for my offense team...his description looks interesting.

Comments

• Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    I think Mordo is underrated. Hold heavy and build furries and then go to town. He is decent mystic champion and better than a lot of people rate him. He is not god tier but he is not trash either. He’s a decent champion.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

• Options
    Thanks mate @OmegaMan
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    That’s a champ that you don’t need to dupe and can put put on defense if you don’t find another use for him. Could have been a lot worse.
  • Options
    Thanks mate :) appreciate it @BenQcSlayer
  • Options
    mbrace said:

That’s a champ that you don’t need to dupe and can put put on defense if you don’t find another use for him. Could have been a lot worse.

I agree mate, could have a been a lot worse :)
  • Options
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH thanks for the insight mate. Feels better now about pulling mordo.
  • Options
    Feels good to play 6* mordo on the offense team, surprised me actually. Those heavies with 5 furies and above is awesome. At the most i have seen a 10k crit on heavy. And buff relying champs melt with sp2 soul barb, thats so so satisfying to watch. Maybe coz its a 6* didnt feel very bad about his block proficiency. Overall so much more happy than when i pulled him yesterday.

Thanks again everyone for your inputs, appreciate it all. 😊