**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worth the $300?

SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,767 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
3 five stars and 1.5 6* plus 3 t2a and 1 t5b for $300

Comments

• Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    This is only for cavalier btw
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Honestly yeah.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

So for the people who disagree please explain how it is not a good deal?
    You are getting all that plus the 9k units

Its just people who are not cavalier all mad as hell
    Not all of them. Lol. I'm not Cavalier yet so I don't have to worry about it. Only what's offered to me. Mama taught me years ago, worry about what's on your own plate. Lol.

About that, the one below isn't bad either.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    So you remember the offer with a 4* for a $? It was the only one I took, got sparky from it. Never regretted more about money spent. 300$ for getting 1.5 xpool is like paying smbd to slap you. Some people like it and pay for it, and of they want to, it's their personal business. But as you asked, I wouldn't take that deal, firstly because it would put t2as into stash for a month, secondary because of rng(looks like I need 30+ crystals to pull smth decent) and also because that purchase devalues with time
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73

Mate @TO_Beatz where are you living!!?!?
    Let me move in with you ASAP we can split the monthly rent

I meant to say "put the $300 towards rent" lol
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52

300 bucks for some stuff in mobile game? please

I agree, "deals" like these are the reason gaming in general is ruined by paywalls.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I agree, "deals" like these are the reason gaming in general is ruined by paywalls.
    I'm not a huge fan of deals like this, so I'm mainly FTP, but I'm not sure a FTP game can stay afloat for so long without them either. I guess I'm just glad there's different types of customers in the game. Love you all haha
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Some have spent tens of thousands. Too rich for my blood, but more power to them if they have it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

3 five stars and 1.5 6* plus 3 t2a and 1 t5b for $300

Assuming I have saved up 9,300 units, at my level now, I am quite unlikely to buy this.

So, I suppose if you are already planning to buy 3 Odins (I wonder why the limit; maybe for game balance?!), the "freebies" are nice.