**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I wanna cry...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

I aleady had 5 T4 Tech (so now 9), and already have Star Lord, Sentinel, Darkhawk, and Stark Spidey all Rank 5 4 Stars. And my only Tech 5 Stars are Iron Patriot and Vulture (Vulture is Rank 3 too)...
Please Stop Giving Me Tech! 😭
I hope no one else is having to deal with this, especially after spend 5k Units for it...

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh also I Duped my 4 Star Darkhawk from a 4 Star Crystal after just using an Awakening Gem on him Last Week... (-_-)
    Well... I decided to trade in all 9 T4 Tech for 3 Trade in Crystals, and got 2 T4 Cosmic and 1 T4 Skill... Only needed 1 T4 Mystic to Rank 4 Symbiote Supreme, not a single one out of 9 T4CC Crystals today...
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 β˜…β˜…

Oh also I Duped my 4 Star Darkhawk from a 4 Star Crystal after just using an Awakening Gem on him Last Week... (-_-)

Ahhh.....the beauty of good old RNG. 😁
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yup... i had to sell i think 3 mutant and 3 tech at a certain point... and still i am at max capacity for mutant cats.....

Yup... i had to sell i think 3 mutant and 3 tech at a certain point... and still i am at max capacity for mutant cats.....

I'm still not at that level yet, I just have terrible 5 star Tech Luck with ridiculous T4 Tech Catalyst "Luck". Would have Loved 4 of ANY OTHER CLASS, but no I have to be drowned in the one Class I still have Nothing to use it on...
    Like currently have 6 T4 Mutant but I have Tons of Champion to use them on, I would've been happy with another 4 of those or you know... Have those 4 be spread out normally across all Classes...

IP is getting a buff
    Rank up him so you don't have to do it later

Yeah but he was something like the 4th on that list so it wouldn't be till at least 2 years later... And by then knowing my luck I'll already have 10 again...
    Drooped2 said:

I get cosmic everything except
    T4cc so I cant r4 champs.to use the r4 gem or justify the awake gems on an r2 champ

Geesh I feel you... Cap Marvel is definitely worth the AG but yeah you might dupe her from Crystals before getting the Catalysts you need.

IP is getting a buff

Yeah but he was something like the 4th on that list so it wouldn't be till at least 2 years later... And by then knowing my luck I'll already have 10 again...
    In 2 years you'll have a ton of T4CC crystals in your crystal tab. I have 8 atm and then hundreds of fragment crystals. And I would think they would cast the vote again, w/o Colossus of course.
    They may, but they may just go off the Votes of the first list in order of most Votes to least. And even if they don't the votes will probably come out the the same order again

IP is getting a buff

In 2 years you'll have a ton of T4CC crystals in your crystal tab. I have 8 atm and then hundreds of fragment crystals. And I would think they would cast the vote again, w/o Colossus of course.
    Also I don't have the T4 Basic to be wasting on a champion I won't use for years, and certainly not wasting T2 Alpha on him before seeing what the Buff is... He may come out meh then all the Materials will have went to waste.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Well... I decided to trade in all 9 T4 Tech for 3 Trade in Crystals, and got 2 T4 Cosmic and 1 T4 Skill... Only needed 1 T4 Mystic to Rank 4 Symbiote Supreme, not a single one out of 9 T4CC Crystals today...

I have no doubt what you needed you didn’t get. Lol. Welcome to the party.

OmegaMan said:

I have no doubt what you needed you didn’t get. Lol. Welcome to the party.

*Ding Ding Ding* You guessed correctly πŸ˜…πŸ˜₯
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2019
    who you telling..I'm beginning to believe that some of these pulls ain't random..I need science 4* frags and/or T4c and never get any..I popped 40 T4c frags a few minutes ago and none of them gave me any 4* science frags
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The game algorithm is β€œthe more you have, the more you will get”
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You join a long, long, long list of people never getting what they need. I pull a science 5* awakening gem and a science 5* 3-4 gem from act 5.4 completion ~16th December 2017 (18 months ago) today I finally pulled a champ worth using them on, void.

In all that time I’ve pulled no void, cap iw, thing, gladiator hulk, Luke cage, wasp, spider Gwen, human torch etc I did get quake but awakening gem is arguably useless on her, red hulk and she hulk were already awakened by the time they got re worked.
    Markjv81 said:

You join a long, long, long list of people never getting what they need. I pull a science 5* awakening gem and a science 5* 3-4 gem from act 5.4 completion ~16th December 2017 (18 months ago) today I finally pulled a champ worth using them on, void.

In all that time I’ve pulled no void, cap iw, thing, gladiator hulk, Luke cage, wasp, spider Gwen, human torch etc I did get quake but awakening gem is arguably useless on her, red hulk and she hulk were already awakened by the time they got re worked.

Same, somewhat, pulled a 5 Star Mutant Awakening Gem from the free Christmas 5 Star AG Crystal... My current Mutants were and still are X-23 (already Duped and at Rank 4), Gambit, Storm, and Colossus, also recently completed 2 Chapters of Varient 2 and one of the Rank Up 2-3 Gems were Mutant... Now I'm just praying that Colossus Buff is a good one...
    Markjv81 said:

Congrats on the Void btw, I got him as a 5 Star on all 3 Accounts but none are duped...
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346 β˜…

Same but with my stark spidey, took me 2 years to get a gem only to dupe him from a daily crystal