**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chat system needs a major update and censor needs to be optional

Chat has had been broken at certain points last 4 months and hasn't had a fix. Censor censoring innocent words and bad words dont get censored. There needs to be an option to turn off and on censor it would be nice. Secondly fix this chat bug cant see own messages and you gotta restart game to correct it. Yes outside apps exists for chatting but not everyone wants to bother getting an app for chatting for game.

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    another glitch i forgot to mention notifications for messages spam you during arena. champ selection, being in champ tab and just trying to tap somewhere and notifications wont let you its highly annoying make it stop lol
    also i would like to know if anyone else has any other glitches chat wise on game and censor issues as well i know many of you at least want censor optional and lets try to make kabam hear us
    Ok kabam ever since i mentioned these bugs its been happening more and more ....