**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-man stealth question

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
I’m having trouble figuring out what’s going on… Description says:
“.. inflict web cartridge debuts when striking with light attack 4 and sp2.”

Web-foam inflicts slow. Spider-Man cannot miss when opponent is inflicted with slow

Ok... I’m Playing with ghost. I will look past and accept that SM can’t miss ghost... doesn’t make sense to me since phasing means ghost isn’t there not just invisible but it is what it is

Here’s the question. “Light attack 4” is this the 4th light in a combo? Does he inflict slow (with web-foam cartridge) even if you BLOCK a “light attack 4” or SP2? Because I am dashing back and phasing and he’s hitting me when I haven’t been hit previously in fight?

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The slow debuff only negates unstoppable and evade effects. I don't think it's supposed to work against champions who have the "miss" effect.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    wich difficulty are you doing, and did spider-man evade an attack? because in Master difficulty it has a node (Catch This!) that allows Stealthy to inflict you the Web debuff if he evades an attack :)
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Sorry. NM. he must be loaded with web-foam at the start of fight and the node “catch this!” Is inflicting me with slow when he evades. Took some investigating but I figured it out.

https://youtu.be/3nv-yxvouOQ
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    @te_dua_shum I should have just not investigated and refreshed forum and read your post 😂 thanks!
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    WiMak said:

@te_dua_shum I should have just not investigated and refreshed forum and read your post 😂 thanks!

you're welcome :blush: