**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else having connection issues?

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
After several months away, I decided to download the game and start playing again this morning. It feels just like old times already, and by that I mean I can't log in because I'm having connection issues even after trying restarting my phone, restarting the app, trying it with cell data, and trying it with wifi. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S8 if that matters. Anyone else having trouble getting on?

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    edited July 2019
    FineDog said:

After several months away, I decided to download the game and start playing again this morning. It feels just like old times already, and by that I mean I can't log in because I'm having connection issues even after trying restarting my phone, restarting the app, trying it with cell data, and trying it with wifi. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S8 if that matters. Anyone else having trouble getting on?

The game has that error pop up randomly all the time device doesnt really matter, cause we all see when we pop like ten or more crystals it does the error pop up, Secondly when we put a ton of iso into a champ it does it. Seatin has an apple product for crying out loud and it does it when opening crystals or ranking up or using a ton of sigs. Clearly they need more hamsters cause they keep dying due to server crashes lol