**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quick Rank Up Question

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Quick Question, should I use my Rank 2-3 Science Gem on Hulk or save it for Void? Just Rank 4ed my She-Hulk so I could Rank Up Hulk to have the Synergy and to help with the final Chapter of Varient 2, or save it for Void in case I get a 5 Star Science Awakening Gem from the 3 Month Calender though I already have a Sig 99 Rank 5 4 Star Void...

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I'm no pro .. so take this for what it is .. ;) but I'd go with Hulk ..

simply since you already have a maxed out 4* Void ... that'll get you through most stuff in place of the other void ..
    and OG hulk, from what I've seen .. is a monster for grinding through a lot of other stuff ..

no on the other hand, if you're already Cavalier .. then those 4* are mostly useless .. and shouldn't be in the equation ... then in that case .. uh ... I have no idea .. :P hehe
    (might still go with hulk, just because he's awakened .. *shrug* )
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

I'm no pro .. so take this for what it is .. ;) but I'd go with Hulk ..

simply since you already have a maxed out 4* Void ... that'll get you through most stuff in place of the other void ..
    and OG hulk, from what I've seen .. is a monster for grinding through a lot of other stuff ..

no on the other hand, if you're already Cavalier .. then those 4* are mostly useless .. and shouldn't be in the equation ... then in that case .. uh ... I have no idea .. :P hehe
    (might still go with hulk, just because he's awakened .. *shrug* )

Yeah I still haven't even started 5.3 so Cavalier ain't coming into the equation for a while lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    And yeah seeing as I Just Rank 4ed She-Hulk, it'll be a while before I could Rank 4 Void and until that point at Rank 3 he'd be just above the Power of a 4 Star. At which point I'd just use my 4 Star one...