**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo's Block is Broke

Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
I got my Mordo from the arena the other day and started fighting with him yesterday. Right away I noticed when I do a combo and then try to block, there's a consistent lag. This happens against ANY fighter, in any arena/map. I've used him in all the catalyst daily arenas, Dr. Strange arena, and normal Guardians event with the same results. If the AI is aggressive, I get rolled, if it stalls a bit before it retaliates, I can usually recover and block. You'll see from the video below though, the lag is consistently there, but only after a combo attack.

ipad Mini-4 latest iOS, latest build of mcoc (happens on my iphone 7+ too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ROoTYK-39c

Comments

• Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I'm experiencing this same issue with my 3 & 4* Mordo. It happens after a 5-hit combo. It needs to be fixed asap.
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Yup definitely a bug but so easy to fix yourself. MLLLM combos are superior to MLLLL in every way outside of special cases like Ghost Rider. Better to get in habit of ending combos in M now because you will avoid this bug and become a better player.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Injustice What nonsense end in a m makes you a better fighter. I have always ended in light as I find your reaction times are faster and easier to play evade or parry game. Telling someone to swap their fight style due to a bug is of no help he needs fixed.
  • Options
    rishabhrishabh Posts: 9
    mordo recovers slower after a 5 hit combo so there is not enough time to block or dash back for me as well
  • Options
    rishabh wrote: »
    mordo recovers slower after a 5 hit combo so there is not enough time to block or dash back for me as well

I've been emailing kabam & they're aware of this problem.
  • Options
    BlssButtr_fl1BlssButtr_fl1 Posts: 45
    How does a Hawkeye defeat mordo?
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

And yet it's been a problem for at least five months and it's not even in the "Known Issues" thread. Kabam needs to fix this because Mordo is basically unplayable like this, and it sucks for everyone who spent all their time grinding arena recently to get him.
  • Options
    FineDog wrote: »

And yet it's been a problem for at least five months and it's not even in the "Known Issues" thread. Kabam needs to fix this because Mordo is basically unplayable like this, and it sucks for everyone who spent all their time grinding arena recently to get him.

I totally agree with you man. Right now he's my top mystic & I have to find ways around him getting torn to shreds after a 5-hit combo.

• Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★

I totally agree with you man. Right now he's my top mystic & I have to find ways around him getting torn to shreds after a 5-hit combo.

Do a 4 hit combo, or as a previous post said, end your combo in a medium hit
  • Options
    Noobeeus wrote: »

Do a 4 hit combo, or as a previous post said, end your combo in a medium hit

I'm doing that now but as much money as some of us pay in game, we shouldn't have to.

• Options
    Can we at least get an acknowledgement that this is an issue???
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    He's broken for sure and this happens all the time such high prestige and you could never bring him to AQ and just to add his sp3 takes less damage than most champs sp1
  • Options
    Manup456 wrote: »
    He's broken for sure and this happens all the time such high prestige and you could never bring him to AQ and just to add his sp3 takes less damage than most champs sp1

Right! I'm glad am not alone in this! I thought I was tripping at first...
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Seriously tho, who ends a combo with L?

anyone using ghost rider for one. That's utterly besides the point man.

• Options
    Has this issue been fixed with anyone else? Not for me...
  • Options
    No but it hasn't even made it to a known issue list yet from what' I've seen.
  • Options
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    No but it hasn't even made it to a known issue list yet from what' I've seen.

He's one of my strongest & I can't (won't) use him for anything but defense in AW

• Options
    Yep same here. Very sad.
  • Options
    EnokovichEnokovich Posts: 15
    Still a problem
  • Options
    What happened to the video?