**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Pin is not Tagged as a Spider-Verse or other for this event.

Greetings and good day:

I have noticed that King Pin is not tagged for anything for this event. However he is in the Spider-Verse Crystals, Homesick Crystal. King Pin is in these crystals but is not tagged for it. Why is King pin in these crystals if he is not going to count towards the Special event Spider-Man Class Trip Event? I have landed on him multiple times which in turn takes away from my chances of getting all of the milestones for this. If King Pin is not part of the event then he should be removed from the crystals. I have landed on him 4 times already. He is the only odd ball out so to speak. Everyone else in the crystals are part of the Spider-Man Spider-Verse.
Thank you

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★

Greetings and good day:

I have noticed that King Pin is not tagged for anything for this event. However he is in the Spider-Verse Crystals, Homesick Crystal. King Pin is in these crystals but is not tagged for it. Why is King pin in these crystals if he is not going to count towards the Special event Spider-Man Class Trip Event? I have landed on him multiple times which in turn takes away from my chances of getting all of the milestones for this. If King Pin is not part of the event then he should be removed from the crystals. I have landed on him 4 times already. He is the only odd ball out so to speak. Everyone else in the crystals are part of the Spider-Man Spider-Verse.
    Thank you

hmmm well he should be spider verse right? cause i know he is in it