**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 hit intercepts are still broken.

SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Champions with 2 hit mediums, such as domino, have worse intercepts. I’m not sure if it is an intended feature used to “nerf” a character or not, but it is a lot easier to intercept these characters. My suggestion is that you shorten the recovery time for their mediums, but I’m not a game developer so I am not sure how this would effect the games champions. These champions also occasionally miss certain hits that should have made contact. For example, I tried to punish stark suit spidey a sp 1 (which is something that is very easy to do) and when I dashed into him both hits just didn’t make contact. He was standing completely still and both hits phased through him. If it were a normal character I would have easily been able to react and at the very least dash back, but the second hit (which missed also) didn’t give me enough time to, causing me to die.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2019
    I’m not saying that they nerfed this characters, I am wondering if this was used to balance out characters that can’t be parried, such as domino. Also, light intercepts are not something I am skilled at. I shouldn’t have to change my play style just because the game isn’t working properly.
  • Options
    It isn’t that you can’t intercept with her, or is the fact that her delay after her medium, and the delay of other 2 hit mediums, are a lot longer than normal mediums, making them a lot easier to punish.