**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio...

LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
So... I did my first fight against Mysterio today, and all that green smoke and heavy attack animation must be overloading my phone or something. I usually never lag during fights, only against those blocking animations like Fury and Sinister, but this is a whole new level. Throughout the entire fight, the framerate was super low and it seemed like everything was a a second behind. I can deal with the blocking animation, because I just intercept, but when the entire fight is lagging, its a bit of a problem.
My hope is that this is just the first and only champ to do this, because of this is a shadow of things to come, I'm gonna be pretty screwed in some fights. MAYBE hoping kabam will tone down the amount of green smoke with mysterio, but they probably won't.
I'm using a Samsung J3 2018, so it's not even an old phone
Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    OverflowOverflow Posts: 1
    Dude, i'm having the same issue, my cell isn't that old, bought him last years summer, hope they make our fight experience against mysterio better
  • Options
    I'm experiencing the same lag and I bought my phone 2 months ago (it's a huawei p20 lite so nothing special).. But something needs to be done about the lag..