**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector Crystal

ZenioZenio Posts: 106
Hmm this came around same time the arena for 5 star shards before... so does this mean it’s coming again?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Gwenpool-type Event is coming sometime. Not sure when.
  • Options
    My bad. I spaced out for a second. You were talking about the Road to a Million. Lol. No idea on that.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t think that’s coming, also the gwenpool event is the class trip event
  • Options
    Yeah I **** the bed on that one. I was in the middle of Grinding when I responded. It would be cool if they ran it again, but there's a significant amount of Rewards this month as it is.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

My bad. I spaced out for a second. You were talking about the Road to a Million. Lol. No idea on that.

Did you see DarkHawk while you spaced out for 6 secs 😂😂😂
  • Options

Did you see DarkHawk while you spaced out for 6 secs 😂😂😂
    Haha. No. I should have given my full attention before responding.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Kbm has to f up again before the road to million opens. The game has great calendar now. I cant think of a reason why the road should be opened again. But I’d like one if it does.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    That normally comes out around Christmas doesn’t it?
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    It was supposed to be a one time event. Something happened, one incident led to another and to placate the raging community, the road had to be opened up once more last year. And the feedback to it was that it should be a regular or annual event for summoners. Correct me if im wrong on this.