**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Luke Cage (duped) to rank five?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Anyone else take him that far? He has been really useful, surprising at times. Helped me take down nameless Thanos. He is also a regular champ on my team. He would be my second rank five 5*, next to Corvus.

Thoughts/opinions?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think r4 is as far as he should go personally, he’s a great champ but there are much better champs for t5b (I have a duped r4)
  • Options
    Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    I have him as an unduped 6*. Use him all the time with My R5 5* Venom and my 6* Mephisto and My 4* Symbian supreme and 4* Champion (for synergies) and I find myself going through a quest without even using him. I would use it on someone else. He can help your team at R4 but that is as far as I would go.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Love LC..

You can literally do over 25 hits unanswered combo with him when you corner and chain stun the opponent.

I usually wait to have 1,5 bar of power at the end of a 5 hit combo, then SP1, heavy, 4-5 hit combo, sp1, heavy.... rinse and repeat...

Since your indestructible, you can push the opponent to sp3, tank the sp3, and if you play your cards right, let the buff refresh and start over with the chain stun....

Although they are better champs to Rank 5, in the end it’s who you like to play and how does LC fit in your team diversity wise, and what are your next goals in the game... act 6? Not sure he is MVP there, but Someone else could answer this question.

In AW and AQ he definitely as a spot on an offensive team.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    R4 is enough. Don’t go r5 with him. Mine is r4 too