**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on who to rank up (5* R5 or 6* R2)

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Just want some ideas on who to rank up and why. I already have two 6* R2 (Cull and Cap IW), as well as 9 5* at R5 (Namor, Sym Supreme, Blade, Aegon, Domino, Medusa, Void, Glad Hulk and Darkhawk all of whom are sig 200). I have enough sig stones to take any of the 5* to sig 200

Thoughts on who to rank up (5* R5 or 6* R2) 32 votes

6* Champion (sig 20)
0%
6* Venom the Duck (sig 20)
18%
Osfan8Ingi_Freyr1975Bruinsfan8510Webby72WeeHobbit89Poomp 6 votes
5* Omega Red
12%
PimpwithastickJuggerNotMasterIanGPeteMagnum 4 votes
6* Ghost (Unduped)
28%
LoPrestiCliffordcanStingerbkRockypantherxSquishyjrThe_4THddomFrostyNickelCtfz35Vatris 9 votes
5* Ghost
12%
danielmathWorknprogressshadow_lurker22Msyounus1288 4 votes
6* Emma Frost (Unduped)
12%
GroundedWisdomFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaLainua 4 votes
5* Captain Marvel Movie
9%
MC2707BLACKMILKTEA_88killmongerer 3 votes
5* Nick Fury (unduped)
6%
FallencircusSuperGood 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Nick Fury I don't have a gem for yet... 😢
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost
    between ghost and omega but i think everyone who has ghost should rank her, wouldn't consider fury, cap, champ, or 6* ghost
  • Options

between ghost and omega but i think everyone who has ghost should rank her, wouldn't consider fury, cap, champ, or 6* ghost

I'm kind of hesitant to rank up the 5 over the 6 Ghost. The sig isn't that important and 6* will have further growth potential.

Should have also said earlier that prestige is not a concern
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    6* Ghost (Unduped)
    You don't need anything with a roster like that.

Rank for the future: 6 star Ghost.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    6* Ghost (Unduped)
    6* Ghost! I have Corvus and CapIW at R2 as well. Next rank will be 5* undupped Ghost (I have a Gen Gem, not sure if I will use it or not) unless I pull something better.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost
    DalBot said:

I'm kind of hesitant to rank up the 5 over the 6 Ghost. The sig isn't that important and 6* will have further growth potential.

So i have both a 5/65 sig 200 and an unduped 6* ghost, and i think her sig IS super important to her. She gets to her sp2 soooooo slow w/o being awakened.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Off topic: Power gain is one of those issues in the game. The opposing AI has more active power gain, exclude those champs with hyperactive ones like hyperion. Or dpx. Power gain synergies doesnt help much at all. And not all champs have that.

DalBot said:

So i have both a 5/65 sig 200 and an unduped 6* ghost, and i think her sig IS super important to her. She gets to her sp2 soooooo slow w/o being awakened.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost
    DalBot said:

Sig is far more important than its given credit
  • Options
    5* Ghost
    It comes in especially handy in fight like 6.2.5 mordo where you can't use the same combo repeatedly. It let's you get to your special two before you run out of hits
  • Options
    5* Ghost
    I'm not saying don't rank the 6* eventually even unduped but if it's between a duped and nonduped ghost, absolutely go with the sig
  • Options

It comes in especially handy in fight like 6.2.5 mordo where you can't use the same combo repeatedly. It let's you get to your special two before you run out of hits

You mention act 6, my concern is maybe in future proofing. 6.2 was kind of annoying with gates requiring 4 of the same 5* class, I wonder if 6.3 may do the same but with 6* classes instead.
  • Options
    5* Ghost
    DalBot said:

You mention act 6, my concern is maybe in future proofing. 6.2 was kind of annoying with gates requiring 4 of the same 5* class, I wonder if 6.3 may do the same but with 6* classes instead.
    Definitely possible. I think 6.3 at least may be a bit early for class 6* gates but you never know with kabam.

I have 13 R5s and 3 R2s but still wouldn't hesitate to rank a 5* over a 6* if the sig ability warrants it. I feel that ghost fits that category
  • Options
    Just considering if I should rank a 5* to R5 if I also have the same champ as a 6*
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Well since you have a big roster and a good number of great r5 options already. One more r5 Ghost wouldn't add much. Instead rank up 6 star Ghost. You surely will awake her sooner or later considering the level you play at. Go for future proofing.