**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Almost a year and a half of 5* arena

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
5*s are more prevalent so why not increase to top 400 already?

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

Because top 400 would be too easy... top 150 isn’t really that hard besides brand new god tier champs and more than 150 shouldn’t get the new god tier 5* from arena. The arena is fine in my opinion. I’m certain some agree and some don’t.

You seem to have 0 pvp fights.....
    Drooped2 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Bear3 said:

Because top 400 would be too easy... top 150 isn’t really that hard besides brand new god tier champs and more than 150 shouldn’t get the new god tier 5* from arena. The arena is fine in my opinion. I’m certain some agree and some don’t.

Where? But either way since I agree with him and your dismissing it cause he has zero pvp fights we can talk about arena if you wanna
    How many featured arenas have you won? I've won pretty much everyone of them. When 4*s became more prevalent they increased to 400. It's time to do the same. Also can't really tell that's your profile as you cut off the top for some unknown reason. If you actually grind arenas you would agree it's time for an update.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Bear3 said:

Closer to 200,000... swing and a miss... wanna try again? No? Ok goooooood boy.
    You only have a few 5*’s?!! That’s why you can’t do the 5* arena😂😂😂. You’re still a noob. Stick with the 4* arena, you’ll get to feature level one of these days, you’re just not there yet. Gotta earn your way there. It’s not meant for newer players. There is a 3 and 4* arena for you though.😊. Hope that helps.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Feature will never see an increase with cavalier crystals your basically avoiding the grind when you can easily drop a few odins and walk away with a 5* possibly 6*
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★
    Its time to create BASIC 5☆ arena
    Sure and that should be top 150 also. ✌🏻
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    More importantly where is the five-star basic arena, with six stars in abundance it’s long overdue
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I want t2a arena
    Bear3 said:

You only have a few 5*’s?!! That’s why you can’t do the 5* arena😂😂😂. You’re still a noob. Stick with the 4* arena, you’ll get to feature level one of these days, you’re just not there yet. Gotta earn your way there. It’s not meant for newer players. There is a 3 and 4* arena for you though.😊. Hope that helps.

Yup only 128 5*s and 260k pvp and now every champ besides Thanos as a 5*. Im Pretty new to the game. Your account doesn't have 200k fights though I just looked but maybe one day you can get there. Keep trying though these arenas are super easy for you!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

Not that hard? Did you see how much time and units people put in to get namor and some of the other good featured champs

Lvernon15 said:

Bear3 said:

Not that hard? Did you see how much time and units people put in to get namor and some of the other good featured champs

Lvernon15 said:

Bear3 said:

Hes just trolling it's best to just ignore.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

They need to add a 5* basic like they said they would ages ago
    Drooped2 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Bear3 said:

Time and units doesnt really make challenge tho.
    Arena is in fact *easy*
    Finding time and motivation is the only hard part
    Ye but I think the way bear phrased it he meant you didn’t have to put in a lot of effort
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Bear3 said:

They need to add a 5* basic like they said they would ages ago
    Out of curiosity when did they say that? Not doubting just dont recall it.
    It was during the 6:1 fiasco of banning 4* they said they were looking to improve arenas or add a 5* basic arena
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

Still waiting on that promise.....