**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
Just curious how everyone is getting along with collecting the Markers. I've been going fairly hard, and I have enough for Epic, and I'm 4000 in for Master. I lucked out and pulled a 5* for the Objective. All my pulls are done. Most of the Arena done. The Defeat Spider-Verse ones are taking some work, but there's lots of time. How are you all doing?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I’ve grinded over 4K unintentionally while exploring act 5 lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

I’ve grinded over 4K unintentionally while exploring act 5 lol

Awesome. Still trying to figure out the best Quest for Spider-Verse Champs. Slayer mentioned 1.1.2 is an option.
    Drooped2 said:

Pulled the 4 star and 5 star objective.

Like half done with arena and quest.. been kinda skipping arena this week to take it easy

Good work. We all need a break now and then. When I can at least. I say I'm going to take a break, and I end up farming anyway. Lol.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I already have enough to explore epic, but of course I need to wait 3 weeks because of that stupid, unecessary lock

I already have enough to explore epic, but of course I need to wait 3 weeks because of that stupid, unecessary lock

I'm going for Master and Epic, and maybe a Stamp. I don't mind waiting. It's better than doing it all at once and waiting 3 weeks for another EQ.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Thats cool, but you could still do that if there was no lock

Thats cool, but you could still do that if there was no lock

No, people would most likely pile through as fast as possible, like we usually do. Lol.
    Lainua said:

Got enough for Epic and half way for Master. Will get another 6* from the rewards of epic.

Good job.