**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SHIELD Markers are way too less I guess!!!

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 570 ★★★
Some amount of markers should have been given out with the normal monthly EQ like the atlantean corals. Feels like a race against time to complete the normal EQ, objectives and then finish the side quest. I maybe wrong but this month gives a feeling that I may run out of time due to shield markers and energy.

Comments

• JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    I was really surprised to see no one was talking about it. I feel the same way. Too much grinding for too less markers.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The fact that you need to buy separate slips for exploration is just pure bs
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    I have been getting a ton idk what you mean
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 570 ★★★

Let us know mate how you got them? I got around 8000 and spent 1000 on a single run in epic. I intend to 100% master and epic, not sure how am gonna collect so many markers to 100% both diffi before month end. Not to mention the energy requirements, hoping to farm energy refills from the 3 day ally events.
    rcm2017 said:

Let us know mate how you got them? I got around 8000 and spent 1000 on a single run in epic. I intend to 100% master and epic, not sure how am gonna collect so many markers to 100% both diffi before month end. Not to mention the energy requirements, hoping to farm energy refills from the 3 day ally events.
    spider verse quests, using spider verse champs ....pretty simple also log in markers....

rcm2017 said:

spider verse quests, using spider verse champs ....pretty simple also log in markers....
    That I have been doing mate but I dont think that will bankroll a total of 24 line paths in both diffi. 12000 markers for 100% epic and 9000 markers for 100% master. Pulling 10 2* spiderverse champs give a good chunk of markers. Hoping to do that with the homesick crystals.
    edited July 2019
    rcm2017 said:

rcm2017 said:

That I have been doing mate but I dont think that will bankroll a total of 24 line paths in both diffi. 12000 markers for 100% epic and 9000 markers for 100% master. Pulling 10 2* spiderverse champs give a good chunk of markers. Hoping to do that with the homesick crystals.
    its all month long maybe just need patience

rcm2017 said:

rcm2017 said:

its all month long maybe just need patience
    Probably mate, just have that feeling that I am going to run short of markers so was just checking with other summoners if they feel the same.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    JayProngs said:

I was really surprised to see no one was talking about it. I feel the same way. Too much grinding for too less markers.

People have been talking about it. I recall two threads at least not including the main announcement thread in regards to the massive grind it’ll be for shield markers.

But I’ve got 11k right now, used 1k already for an epic run. So I technically have enough for the entirety of epic. It’s another 9k for masters. Which would be a total of 21k shield markers. I figure I’ll end up with 24k-25k ish not including from the calendar or finishing masters side quest.

I was “fortunate” to have completed the rng champ collecting goals. I haven’t done much arena goals (2 or 3 goals completed from the 2 goals available). But nearly done the questing goals (I am done the fight with but not the fight against).
    Jaded said:

JayProngs said:

People have been talking about it. I recall two threads at least not including the main announcement thread in regards to the massive grind it’ll be for shield markers.

But I’ve got 11k right now, used 1k already for an epic run. So I technically have enough for the entirety of epic. It’s another 9k for masters. Which would be a total of 21k shield markers. I figure I’ll end up with 24k-25k ish not including from the calendar or finishing masters side quest.

I was “fortunate” to have completed the rng champ collecting goals. I haven’t done much arena goals (2 or 3 goals completed from the 2 goals available). But nearly done the questing goals (I am done the fight with but not the fight against).
    Thanks mate for sharing the info.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    If you want to do every single difficulty 100% you’ll have to do every single objective bar the 5* spiderverse champ one
    Kobster84 said:

If you want to do every single difficulty 100% you’ll have to do every single objective bar the 5* spiderverse champ one

Nah Mate!!! too daunting and no time with family. Aiming for 100% epic and then 100% master. At this stage am not so sure about 100% master due to the marker shortage.