**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday I want my fun day.

Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests

I, like a lot of people in the MCOC community, am off work on Sunday. So why is it such out dated events on a day we can actually play easier?

The Sunday crystalcoracopia has not changed in all the years I’ve played this game. I was kinda hoping that when I hit uncollected this would change to higher crystals to make it worth while spending the time on the grind. I’d love to get grandmaster crystals out of a Sunday event.

Then there’s the GM Free for All. Gold. We would much rather get Gold than the random bits from running this sad set up. Which has not changed in the years I’ve been playing either. But seriously, Gold. This should be a gold rush event.

Every Sunday giving people a reason to play seams like a good idea to me.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yep I totally agree with both of you
    Sundaay is when many people have the most time and I makes sense to have better events then
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Agreed
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    I agree. Sunday’s are the days I have the most time to play. I would love a new updated arena for Sunday. I hope Kabam is getting closer to releasing something.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Yeah I agree with all this, and everyone I've mentioned it to in game does aswell, but kabam doesn't seem to concerned about it, shocking I know, but I've mentioned a gold arena as well cause there is still a gold shortage for alot of summoners in the game, the amount of gold u can accumulate doesn't change when u start ranking up 5* but the cost sure does, it makes a huge jump, now kabam has tried a little to help out, but I always thought they could run different types of arena each Sunday, gold, potions, iso, even shards, hell they could even do a surprise arena where rewards are hidden til u get to a certain milestone, I mean any of those would be great even if they only did it once a month, instead they waste there efforts on things like dungeons that, atleast the summoners I talk to don't want to participate in, anyway all great ideas, just gotta get someone at kabam to pay attention.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I’m on house arrest! Atleast lemme grind units on Sunday lol
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Mainly I think Sunday is a good day off for everyone that grinded a lot under the week. Yeah I do agree Sunday systems needs an overhaul but maybe that’s “unhealthy behavior” seeing you can play for six days but at seventh day it’s rest day... almost like god completed created the world in seven day and decided the seventh day was a good day to rest haha
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Mainly I think Sunday is a good day off for everyone that grinded a lot under the week. Yeah I do agree Sunday systems needs an overhaul but maybe that’s “unhealthy behavior” seeing you can play for six days but at seventh day it’s rest day... almost like god completed created the world in seven day and decided the seventh day was a good day to rest haha

Makes sense but I think Sunday should not be the designated day, I think it should be up to the players discretion as to when he wants to take a rest.
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Goooooollllld reeeaaaalllllmmmms
  • Options
    SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    edited July 2019
    I was thinking about this today actually. What if they had an arena for Gold and an arena for catalysts that alternated every other Sunday. Obviously they would have to update the current catalyst arena. It could even be class specific.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    You can always potion farm
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Sunday’s in mcoc are pretty damn boring. Unless you need 2* crystals and tiny amounts of random catalyst fragments. Should have been updates ages ago...